Zexum High-Quality Outdoor Steel Wire Armoured (SWA) 6942X Cable.
A Quality, Well constructed Cable which is easily stripped and worked with.
- 4mm² copper conductor size, Nominal Overall Diameter 14.3mm
- 2 Core Cable with Brown & Blue coloured cores as indicators for live and neutral respectively
- High-quality Class 2 plain annealed stranded copper cores to BSEN 60228:2005 (Previously BS6360)
- Insulated with XLPE (Cross-linked polyethylene), Bedded with PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride), Armoured with SWA (Steel Wire Armoured) and Sheathed with Black PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Suitable for voltages up to a maximum voltage of 600/1000V
- Maximum current of 42A
- Suitable for Temperatures between -15°C and 90°C
Conforms to BS5467, IEC 60502, BSEN (IEC) 60332-1-2 and BSEN 60332
Steel Wire Armoured Cable, commonly known as SWA Cable, is a hard-wearing power cable which is designed for the supply of mains electricity. Suitable for use in power networks, underground, internal, external applications and for use in cable ducting. It can also be connected to an earth via a Cable Gland which will give the cable further protection.
The steel wire armour sits below the cable sheath to provide protection to the conductor and insulating layers which means the cable can withstand high stress and be buried directly underground.
Zexum is a UK manufacturer which sources quality cables made to the highest specifications from various sources both in the UK and the Rest of the world.
This product will be supplied as a continuous length up to 100m, unless otherwise requested
We carry a wide range of accessories to match this cable, such as a 20mm Gland or Size 6 Cleat