Price Match Promise Terms & Conditions
Put simply, if you find an equivalent product cheaper locally, we'll match it on price. We created this page to make our price promise as easy as possible for you to understand.
When can I use the Price Match Promise?
- Before a purchase from us - If you want to make a claim before you've bought the product from Electrical World, we'll ask you for the details of the other price you've found.
- The decision to make a Price Match Promise is completely down to the Duty Manager and his or her decision is final and non-negotiable (whether you have proof or not).
Where should I ask for a Price Match Promise to be applied?
- Price Match Promise requests should be made via the Price Match page on the product.
- We will ask to see proof of the other product along with its price and promotion (if applicable) available.
- Proof is in the form of a link to a competitors website.
Which prices do we match?
- We will match the price of a product at a competitor that is in stock and available to purchase online.
- The competitor’s prices need to be publicly available to all. For us to verify these prices, they need to be currently available on the competitor's website.
- We do not consider wholesale or negotiated prices as a valid comparison.
- The competitor retailer price to be matched must include VAT.
Which products class as a match?
- The price match must apply to a new, equivalent product with the same specification and pack size/quantity.
- The Duty Manager's decision on what is an equivalent product is final.
What about promotions?
- We match all prices based on the selling price available at the point of purchase.
- We do not include the following promotions: free gifts/giveaways, online only deals, product bundles, reward based promotions or promotions available through third party-websites/non public vouchers.
The Price Match Promise may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotional pricing available in our Wickes stores.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.