ESP Disabled Toilet Assistance Alarm System
The UDTAKIT from ESP is designed to raise alarm for assistance and provides both a visual and auditory alarm to reassure the user that help should be on the way. The Kit comes with a pull cord module, an alarm module, and a reset module.
The alarm module is designed to light an LED visual warning and produce 80db of noise to help desks, nurse stations, or other areas of the home.
The reset module is similar to the alarm module as to ensure that there is no confusion. The Pullcord module comes with an Anti-Ligature mechanism to aid the prevention of accidental self-harm. Additional Alarms and pull cords can be added if required.
The Modules are manufactured from Urea which contains naturally occurring antibacterial Properties, making this an ideal solution for places sensitive to hygiene such as hospitals, care homes, and bathrooms.
- Comes with 3 Modules, Alarm, Pullcord and Reset.
- Has Antibacterial Properties
- Supplied with Disabled Persons Sticker
- All modules Supplied With Single Gang Back Box
- System is Expandable to include additional alarms and pull cords if required
- Input: 240V AC
- Colour: White
- Weight: 690g
- Modules: Light Buzzer, Pull Cord, Reset
- Manufacturer: ESP
1 Year Guarantee Included