Zexum 2.5mm 3 Core Heat-Resistant Flexible Cable White 3093Y
20 Amp Brown, Blue & Earth H05V2V2-F Light Duty Flexible Circular Wire for Heating uses up to 500V and 90°C such as Central Heating, Boiler Houses, Hot Presses, Time Clocks and Wiring Centers.
- A quality, well constructed product which is easily stripped and worked with.
- 2.5mm² copper conductor size, External diameter 10mm (Should be used with 10mm Round White Clips)
- 3 Core cable with Brown, Blue & Green/Yellow (Earth) coloured cores as indicators
- Plain annealed high quality stranded copper conductor with double insulated PVC protector sheath (oversheath of heat resistant PVC)
- Suitable for extra low (such as CCTV Supply) and low voltages up to a maximum of 500v
- Suitable for temperatures between -5°C and +90°C
BASEC Approved and Certified to BS6500, CENELEC HD21.5, VDE 281 and BS EN 60228:2005 (previously BS6360)
General purpose flexible PVC cable suitable for use in high temperature domestic, commercial, indoor and outdoor conditions. It can be used for general electrical and security applications where there are high temperatures such as Power Tools
, Ceiling Roses, Immersion Heaters, Washing Machines, Cookers and Refrigerators
Zexum is a UK manufacturer which sources quality cables made to the highest specifications from various sources both in the UK and the Rest of the world.
This product will be supplied in a single length up to 100m, unless otherwise requested.