The I20 Grade III Intruder Alarm Internal or Extension Sounder from Knight Fire & Security is ideal for placement in alarm systems with mounted door contacts, enabling a high volume 92Db alarm tone to play when the operating range of the relevant contact has been breached.
What is meant by the term Grade 3?
Grade 3 refers to the grade of intruder alarm system you have on the premises, especially if you are depending on the alarm system for insurance cover in your home or business. A Grade 3 Alarm basically means Medium to High Risk, Intruders are expected to be conversant with the alarm system and havce a comprehensive range of tools and portable electronic equipment.
Made from high quality plastics and fitting a high-power 16Ohm speaker in a low profile 120x120x50mm casing, the I20 is a true top quality sounder that is sure to give you the edge against thieves or vandals on your premises.
- 92Db alarm sounder for door contact systems
- 16Ohm extension speaker
- Grade 3 security product
- High quality ABS/Mylar construction
- Sound Pressure at 1M: 92Db
- Materials: ABS casing / Mylar speaker
- Dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 50mm
- Temperature Range: -40°C - +50°C
- Tampers: Microswitch
- Speaker Diameter: 87mm
- Speaker: Mylar – 16 Ohm, 12 Watt
- Frequency range: 0.25-8Khz
- Resonance: 550Hz ±110Hz
- Sound Power Output: 97dB
- Voltage Range: 0-125v AC Max 0-200v DC Max
- Fittings: Wire Clamping Terminals & Concealed Fixing Screws
Installation of this product may require Alarm Cable