2 way UK Power Socket With USB Charging Plate Outlet
The 2 way fast charge USB wall socket new and upgraded 27-2000/24, 2.4A and with 2 Switchable Sockets by ConnektGear. Mobile phones, Tablet PC’s, Music players, fed up running out of sockets?
You need the revolutionary quick charge wall socket solution for USB Charging! Upgrade, using our USB charging plate in a few simple steps. Instantly creating 2 USB ports allowing you to free up your USB C wall socket UK for use with other appliances. A simple swap & you’re set-up with a fast USB charging station which is compatible with all major devices including Samsung & Apple! Designed for items such as Smartphones, Music Players, Cameras, Tablets & other devices that require charging via a USB port. Simply plug your USB cable directly into the USB sockets.
- It's not any old faceplate!..... The 2.4 Amp Intelligent Split Power Supply gives a far superior charging rate over many Standard USB Charging Plates. Rather than limiting the individual ports to half the overall allowance per port resulting in much slower charging times, the Group Gear USB Charging Plate has the potential to power up to 2.4 Amp from one single port
- 2.4 Amp intelligent split - 2.4 Amp is split between the 2 USB ports, however, each port only pulls the required power, allowing an optimum charging rate rather than a reduced slower rate
- The 2.4 Amp combined USB ports are powerful enough to quickly charge a single smartphone, it will swiftly charge two smartphones or similar devices together or charge a Tablet PC with ease.
- Fits any standard double backbox (minimum depth of 25mm)
- The USB charging sockets are limited at 2.1 Amp, if the current exceeds this it will automatically trip off to protect your devices
- If no device is connected, the transformer shuts down and power is not supplied to the USB ports
- Once a device is plugged in this activates the transformer and power is supplied to the required USB ports
- We recommend using a qualified electrician for installation
- Conforms to European Stand-by Mode
Maximum USB output: 2.4A, 5V DC combined
Working temperature: -20 - 80oC
UK 3 pin socket output: 13A, 250V AC
Dimensions: 145 x 84 x 11.5mm (W x H x D)
Conforms to BS1363, BS5733, IEC60950-1 and LVD Directive.