Gutter Guard Brush - Drain Downpipe Leaves Filter - Gutter Brush Steel Core
No one relishes the job of cleaning out the gutters; we all despise handling the brown slimy mulch of fallen leaves and twigs that blocks your gutters and causes so many water induced repair and maintenance jobs. The Gutter Brush can put an end to all those problems; it is so easy to fit; maintenance free and lasts for years. An ingenious invention that sits within the gutter, preventing an accumulation of leaves and twigs, but allows water to flow freely through the gutters into the drains below.
The 100mm diameter, 4m long Brush will fit the most common size of gutter (100 to 116mm). It automatically adapts to most shapes of gutter including square, round, classic, ogee and deepflow.
- No more leaves or twigs etc.
- Virtually indestructible
- Fits gutters with an internal width of 100 to 116mm
- Stainless steel wire core and polypropylene bristles
- Adapts automatically to the shape of any gutter
- Will fit most types of gutters
- Fitted in minutes - is easy to fit - does not require special installation expertise
- Maintenance free
- Lasts for years
- Prevents leaves and twigs etc. from blocking gutters
- Can also be used in pathway drains